[Mkguild] Adults Only:Hawl visits Glen Avery and finds some nuts. (Why MK Erotica wouldn't work)

kyle.vernon at gmail.com kyle.vernon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 5 23:36:06 UTC 2013

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:00 AM, <mkguild-request at lists.integral.org> wrote:

> All right. Well put. MK Erotica is out of the question but it does prompt a
> few REALLY bad jokes like an idea for a story where Madog shows someone his
> 'Special' attachments and what toys Rickkter would have?
>
> Seriously thou - No erotica and please keep the gore and blood down to a
> realistic level - we don't want MK to become like those gruesome Saw movies
> but you can do bloody - I've had quite a few bloody fights and open
> battles.
>
>  If you're not sure just ask.
>
> Chris
> the Lurking Fox

The human disguised as a tiger, Hawl had been sitting in the tree shaped
home for the past hour, just killing time with a book from a nearby shelf
"The Lusty Argonian Maid" whatever important business this Charles person
had he hoped it would be over soon, he didn't like the idea of spending
time in a cursed land. Eli knows what that could do to his beloved
shapeshifting powers! Eventually a strong handsome looking rodent with a
black mark over his left eye came in with a large grin on his face and his
tunic half on. "Sorry about that Mr... Enroygall was it? There are some
duties around the house that need attending too, regularly."

"I'd imagine so, this place must be filthy! I can actually hear rats
squeaking in the walls, squeaking in... pleasure!" Hawl exclaimed, before
rolling his eyes back at his choice of words. "No offense Mr. Matthias.. I
come to you because I hear you're a Sondeckis and this group of people
called "The Cult Of The Flesh" has kind of been trying to kill me, and I
know they like to impersonate Sondeckis, so...I thought you'd know..."

"None taken, Hmm.. Cult Of The Flesh?" Charles' grin became much wider and
larger. "Sounds like quite a place to get some tail."

"Yeah, but I'd imagine Metamor is a better one." Hawl said in jest, not
entirely sure what his host meant.

"Always a guard with whatever curse you're in the mood for...." Charles
smiled, Hawl's eyebrows began to perk up as he began to piece a few details
together. Hawl had been around, he'd gotten some himself, and with his
shapeshifting abilities with and as BOTH sexes, but now was not the time to
think with his privates, now was the time to worry, the Metamorian Guard
would likely have caught on to his escape by now.

Desiring to change the subject, Hawl put the book down, and just when he
was getting to the part when the title character "Lifts-Her-Tail" cleans
Master Long's Spear too! And began to give a look around the room, spotting
an old bostaff in the corner he decided to shift focus from hobbies and
more towards work. "So.... is that a Sondeshike? I've read about its power
before..."

Charles looked towards it. "Yes indeed, you're quite well read, for the
first six years I was here there were only three people at the Keep who
knew of these matters. It's strange now that it seems to be such common
knowledge. The Sondeshike has served me well on many adventures, especially
on lonely nights, though splinters can be a real pain in the backside." the
Sondeckis stated with a smile, that quickly turned to a frown as rubbed his
rat rump.

A female rodent, young, adorable, and dressed only in a white bathrobe came
out from the bedroom door shortly afterward. "My my husband, talking about
your wood again? Tee hee hee, don't think we're finished just because you
had company..." Kimberly teased, she held herself like a sultry drunkard in
town full of sailors looking for a good time.

"Sorry Kim, we're in a rather important conversation, it seems yet another
ancient evil threatens the world and it could be up to me to stop it."
Charles stated, gripping the Sondeshike and twirling it for emphasis.

Kimberly sighed dissapointed, slapping her husband. "Oh come on, you save
the world every week... Give it a rest.. just continue this conversation in
bed dear... Bring the Tiger, he looks like he's quite the mouser."

Hawl looked awkwardly about as Kimberly eyed him, this wasn't exactly what
he expected from the house of a legendary hero, let alone a devout Follower
of Eli. "Uh.. Mam, I wouldn't want to come between you and your
husband......"

"Oh come off it, we haven't tried this since Rickter last visited the Glen.
Besides the kids are all at school... And besides, our other guests
Caroline, Madog, and Misha are back there entertaining themselves." Charles
smiled, placing hist tiny pink paw on Hawl's striped backside and leading
him towards his bedroom, causing the tiger to jump. Well, another hour in
cursed territory couldn't hurt. "A shame that raccoon isn't among them, he
has such wonderful toys..."

"Well I am a shapeshifter..." Hawl said meekly, pondering just what he got
himself into.

A fox stopped frenching an otter woman and smiled at Hawl as the rats
re-entered the bedroom with their find. "Good, then you should start by
evening out the Gender Ratio a little.... I mean I love crossing swords as
much as the next fox, but.... oooh but wait, if you're a shapeshifter...."

.Hahahahaha. Just teasing, yeah, we never need Metamor Rule 34 ever, it'd
just be silly..... In fact, I'm actually surprised it's stayed devoid of
sexual content with how many years it's been in existing....... No I will
never write another one of these stories again. I'm now flashing back to
the April Fools story I wrote last year... Well...  I'll have a new Metamor
Story SOMETIME before next April Fool's Day.