[Mkguild] Adults Only:Hawl visits Glen Avery and finds some nuts. (Why MK Erotica wouldn't work)

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 13:48:42 UTC 2013

With all due respect to Kyle, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

Hallan

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2013 18:36:06 -0500
From: kyle.vernon at gmail.com
To: mkguild at lists.integral.org
Subject: Re: [Mkguild] Adults Only:Hawl visits Glen Avery and finds some nuts. (Why MK Erotica wouldn't work)

On Sat, Jan 5, 2013 at 7:00 AM,  <mkguild-request at lists.integral.org> wrote:

All right. Well put. MK Erotica is out of the question but it does prompt a

few REALLY bad jokes like an idea for a story where Madog shows someone his

'Special' attachments and what toys Rickkter would have?

Seriously thou - No erotica and please keep the gore and blood down to a

realistic level - we don't want MK to become like those gruesome Saw movies

but you can do bloody - I've had quite a few bloody fights and open battles.

 If you're not sure just ask.

Chris

the Lurking Fox
The human disguised as a tiger, Hawl had been sitting in the tree shaped home for the past hour, just killing time with a book from a nearby shelf "The Lusty Argonian Maid" whatever important business this Charles person had he hoped it would be over soon, he didn't like the idea of spending time in a cursed land. Eli knows what that could do to his beloved shapeshifting powers! Eventually a strong handsome looking rodent with a black mark over his left eye came in with a large grin on his face and his tunic half on. "Sorry about that Mr... Enroygall was it? There are some duties around the house that need attending too, regularly."

[snipped for the sake of nausea]