[Mkguild] Fw: (no subject)

flylowdragon flylowdragon-facebook at yahoo.com.au
Mon Jan 7 00:24:29 UTC 2013

Now, I haven't been on the mailing list for a while, but this seems serious. I suspect this is a spam email.
Is the email address someone we know within the Metamor Community? I don't know, as I haven't seen the email address before, but the name sounds familiar for some reason.
If someone knows this person, please tell them that their account has been hijacked. If the link wasn't dodgy, I am very sorry.

If anyone is wondering, a WhoIs search on GoDaddy.com where the domain name is hosted reveals the registrant is in Columbia... I don't know about you, but that rings alarm bells for me.

FlyLowDragon

PS: Congrats Matt with the baby! Good luck keeping the writing up!