[Mkguild] Fw: (no subject)

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Mon Jan 7 00:48:15 UTC 2013

Hello ,

Zamir is Leafblade, and the link redirects to a site that gets "server
not found". If it wasn't him sending it, someone hacked his mail. My
reply to him should alert him to that.

Sunday, January 6, 2013, 6:24:29 PM, flylowdragon wrote:

f> Now, I haven't been on the mailing list for a while, but this
f> seems serious. I suspect this is a spam email.
f> Is the email address someone we know within the Metamor Community?
f> I don't know, as I haven't seen the email address before, but the
f> name sounds familiar for some reason.
f> If someone knows this person, please tell them that their account
f> has been hijacked. If the link wasn't dodgy, I am very sorry.

f> MKGuild mailing list
f> MKGuild at lists.integral.org