[Mkguild] possible MK banner/logo

Leo M Panther aka M vd Mosselaar lionar_panthera at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 7 19:28:29 UTC 2013

Seems sensible enough. Considering how important family and bloodlines are in feudal systems.
Though my knowledge and experience of emblems like that is limited and mostly comes from playing Crusader Kings II (not accounting for inaccuracies in that game).
However that just opens up more questions like what would the banner(flag) of a united Metamor look like?
And by united I mean the Duchy and all of its vassals together, be they de Jure vassals or not.
Going to a meeting flying the banner of the Duke or flying the banner of Metamor united would carry completely different weight and meaning.
Just for pure speculation,  if the Duke or any of his successors deem that their desmesne is big enough to form a Kingdom(or equivalent) proper that would prompt another banner redesign to reflect that change of status.
Leo