[Mkguild] Update to MK Archive

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 24 03:50:13 UTC 2014

Hello everyone! I'm pleased to announce two updates to the archives.

First of all, we have a new story posted by i Bethron, titled Malaise.
Take a look at it.

Second, I've added in a nice little web IRC widget to the archives, that
automatically connects you to the Metamor Keep IRC channel, #mkguild.
Try it out when you want to chat, but don't have a client and don't know
how to do custom stuff with things like mibbit. Check it out! You'll
find the page under the community section.