[Mkguild] Looking for a fire-breathing dragon

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Wed Jul 30 20:19:02 UTC 2014

>I'd planned on doing just that if there's no such character
>available, but it seemed appropriate to attempt "hire in-house"
>first.  Dragons are unionized, dontcha know?

>Wait a minute.  MattRat, are Lindsey and Pharcellus still
>unavailable at the new date?

Lindsey is a little bit young to go into combat like that against an
unknown force, and Pharcellus is still recovering from injuries to
his wings.  Even so, they would have to know that they would be
coming back straightaway.  They would certainly love to help, so if
you can justify it in story enough to satisfy me, certainly.