[Mkguild] Looking for a fire-breathing dragon

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 31 00:38:40 UTC 2014

Charles: Sending a child into combat against Carcarak would be murder, especially a child getting used to a new body.  Forget I mentioned Lindsey.  Pharcellus wouldn't be able to keep up with injured wings, so I'll pass on him, too.  It was worth a thought.
Kamau: Tychicus sounds interesting.  Please tell me more about him!
Hallan