[Mkguild] Updating the Archive

Azariah Wolf azariahwolf at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 00:48:26 UTC 2014

Yes, generally the idea behind posting it to the list is to get feedback
on possible typos that we missed during the early stages of writing and
to make sure that there are no conflicts between the story and the
established universe.  Sometimes major changes are made between the list
posting and the actual archi9ve version, so keeping this submission
style would work well for me, at least.

-LurkingWolf