[Mkguild] Some hellish questions

Hallan Mirayas hallanmirayas at hotmail.com
Sat May 24 03:17:28 UTC 2014

Since Raven isn't replying to me anymore, I'm sending this out for the whole list to brainstorm.  What happens when a portal gets ripped open from the Ninth Hell directly to the mortal plane?  What I have so far:-Gigantic thunderstorm, possible earthquakes at location of portal.-Detectable throughout the hemisphere.-Aedra go to one step short of a war footing, and send a 'there had better be a REALLY good explanation for this' emissary to Sanctuary to confer with the daedra.-Marigund detects direction and off-the-charts strength of magic burst (with temporary replacement for World Bell), and contacts Metamor to see if they can triangulate.
I discussed this with Raven once before, several years ago, but I lost my notes.  I know there's certain to be some sort of impact on mages and on Lothanasi, but I'm not sure what.  There may also be other consequences that I haven't thought of, which is why I'm asking all of you for help brainstorming.
Also, who wants to go along with Misha, Raven, Saroth, and Rickkter to face off and capture the War Wolf of Revonos, now that he's loose on the mortal plane?  Here's the advice Raven gets given: "Prepare as if you were to face a balrog, or a very angry dragon.  One who breathes ice instead of flame."
Hallan