[Mkguild] Some hellish questions

Azariah Wolf azariahwolf at gmail.com
Sat May 24 03:33:02 UTC 2014

First question: Around what date would it be happening?  It would aid
anyone with an intention of going along to coordinate.

Second: I think that it might also produce a bit of a mass
misunderstanding among any followers of Ba'al that the daedric lord was
on the warpath.  What this would cause is uncertain, but I could see it
causing them to rush the area in an attempt to join him.

I don't think I have any characters who would be either available or fit
to go on such a mission, but that is just me.

-LurkingWolf