[Mkguild] MKGuild Digest, Vol 92, Issue 17

Alex Green alexsurikat at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 07:33:53 UTC 2014

I went searching through the MK archive, and the only stories I could find
that mention Malisa's hair color were Hawl's. They say black of course, but
that isn't exactly an unbiased source, so I looked a little deeper. In the
TSA-Talk archives, I found the beginnings of Malisa's origin story, "Distant
Voices
<http://lists.integral.org/private/tsa-talk/1997-November/019174.html>"
(link requires TSA-Talk password), and it states that Malisa (Matt) has
"short cut brunette hair", although the question remains as to whether this
story can still be considered canon.

-AlexSurikat