[Mkguild] Distant Voices

kyle.vernon at gmail.com kyle.vernon at gmail.com
Wed Nov 26 08:24:32 UTC 2014

http://lists.integral.org/private/tsa-talk/1997-November/019174.html

Alex brought this story to our attention, I previously didn't know the tale
existed and I don't think many of us did. I vote that it's added to the
non-canon section. I haven't finished reading it, but in it some people
afflicted with the curse can change to and from the two sexes, which is not
the case in the series proper.

Additionally, Malisa's physical appearance is different than what it's been
listed in the canon events (Small breasts, short brown hair Vs. Large
Breasts, long black hair) and finally she goes by Matt instead of Malisa.

Incidentally, I do find it interesting that a few elements of Malisa's
character that I thought I had made up are in this story. Eh, not quite
sure what to make of it.

All in favor?