[Mkguild] Distant Voices

kyle.vernon at gmail.com kyle.vernon at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 19:08:08 UTC 2014

Mmm and there are older stories up that also have canonocity problems...
maybe they should be added to the site in the Canon section. But with a
warning that they're quite old.

BTW anyone seen Dimensional? Eh he's probably traveling for thanksgiving.
BTW I hope yours is delicious furson reading this