[Mkguild] My most productive writing day ever

kyle.vernon at gmail.com kyle.vernon at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 21:15:04 UTC 2014

I have not written one Metamor Keep story. No... I WROTE FOUR!

Note this is not the conclusion to tales of the Transblade, let's just say
it's the end of the prologue.

Yes I realize I'm really jumping the shark with the flesinoir  and some of
the darker and more strange content. But still enjoy, let me know what you
think

I am now listing these in chronological order

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1UJbziuy6slFG2_buujGTryTofQt-oPvcGU2zBJHqqT0/edit?usp=sharing
- The Study Of Women for anyone who wanted a follow up to Between Us Girls.
It's short, to the point, and very cheesey.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T2Rr5nPwKV-ZR7FOLmbmAaVmLZ5DrQsP5O6OVYCu3AE/edit?usp=sharing
- Flesinoir Truths - Yeah those Flesinoir I've been talking about their
strange beliefs about flesh, want to meet them? Also Horses and Transgender
Women galore!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1mblqIRN4cJqEeG3iptJhEgZcRHeMxk1BhLQCWnU_1C0/edit?usp=sharing
- The Inescapable Cult, one of my darkest and strangest stories. I don't
know how I feel about this one

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TnmlVYXWFANvkiw6Lc_5cJMgumE0JxqkC_64lvFodrE/edit?usp=sharing
- Malaki and Sargosa - How do you know you've written your characters into
an unwinnable situation and need to pull a resolution out of your butt. You
write Malakai and Sargosa

This has basically never happened from me before. Four new Metamor Tales
all at once!

I also wrote one FreeRIDE story while writing these four and I'll put that
on the Shifit when I'm not so tired.

Feed back is definitely requested... especially for "The Inescapable Cult",
that one's a little.. freaky deaky.