[Mkguild] Group picture

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Mon Sep 8 00:06:01 UTC 2014

>I like the art Sabertooth does but the price is kind of steep.
>

>Comments?
>
>Chris
>The Lurking Foz

For the kind of work we'd like done it's actually pretty
reasonable.  If you want some realism this is about what we'd expect
to pay.  It really depends on how much folks want to chip in for each
picture and how often we want to do these types of pictures.

Also, I note that nobody else has bothered to contact any other
possible artists  to get price quotes.  If you have some other
artists in mind, then ask them for a quote so we can compare.