[Mkguild] Group picture

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 8 00:35:17 UTC 2014

That's true that there hasn't been any other price quotes from other
artists, probably because some haven't responded to any inquiries. But
hopefully some other options will present themselves. As for chipping
in, maybe a group account or something can be set up for this, so people
can chip in penny by penny over time and build up the piggy bank to get
stuff like this.