[Mkguild] Reflections, Malissa Story

Bill not a virus Kieffer At least I hope not greyflank at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 17 00:18:07 UTC 2015

Hiya!  Just before I hid under my bed for a decade I wrote this back story for Mal.  Her creator OK'd it but it didn't end up in the canon story archive, so I just wanted to post it again because I do not recall the response.

https://www.fictionpress.com/s/1063872/1/Reflections

I know some might find the image and thoughts graphic and uncomfortable but I assure you it's really quite tame... it's just biology, after all.

Thanks!
Greyflank, the typing horse

(PS, let me know if submitting links are too gauche or something.  I can cut and paste like nobody's business)