[Mkguild] Next MK Group Picture

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sun Apr 19 14:02:41 UTC 2015

Hello all!

The discussion on the forum seems to have stalled, but what we had in
mind for the next picture was this:

A scene at the Deaf Mule.  Malger and Misanthe playing some music,
Caroline and Kayla trying to drag Misha and Rickkter (respectively)
out to dance, while Donny is bringing them some fresh ale.  The Deaf
Mule would itself be considered the "eighth character".

We have not settled on an artist at all.  Here is another one to consider:

https://www.furaffinity.net/user/spiderdragon/

She does amazing fantasy work and is amenable to the idea of doing a
big group picture.  Heck, she's even read some of the Metamor Keep
stories and is really impressed by how much we've done with this
setting.  I do not have any sense of her price, but she will be
opening up for commissions soon.  Just one more artist to consider as
we try and put this together.

What do you all think?  Are there other suggestions for artists?