[Mkguild] Metamor Keep Archive Update

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 25 13:34:24 UTC 2015

I know this hasn't been updated in a while, and I really should get into
the hang of doing this, but again I try to wait until there's a bunch of
updates before I post, so it won't seem like I'm spamming the mailing list.

We currently have a bunch of stories that were added.

We currently have Chasing the Dawn, Safeguarding the Dawn, What the Dawn
Reveals, and shadow of the Past and Present, all done by Misha. He must
be a morning person. :P

Also we have Birth and Letters by Jack the Lizard, and of course The
Study of Women by Hawl, and last a story called Trip Revised by Hawl and
Pascal!

We've also added a few more pictures for people to get a good look at.
Some are rather cute. Have a good day folks.