[Mkguild] Metamor Keep Archive Update

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Sun Apr 26 05:39:55 UTC 2015

What's funny is I work nights ;)

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org
[mailto:mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org] On Behalf Of Andrew Vineyard
Sent: Saturday, April 25, 2015 9:34 AM
To: mkguild at lists.integral.org
Subject: [Mkguild] Metamor Keep Archive Update

I know this hasn't been updated in a while, and I really should get into the
hang of doing this, but again I try to wait until there's a bunch of updates
before I post, so it won't seem like I'm spamming the mailing list.

We currently have a bunch of stories that were added.

We currently have Chasing the Dawn, Safeguarding the Dawn, What the Dawn
Reveals, and shadow of the Past and Present, all done by Misha. He must be a
morning person. :P

Also we have Birth and Letters by Jack the Lizard, and of course The Study
of Women by Hawl, and last a story called Trip Revised by Hawl and Pascal!

We've also added a few more pictures for people to get a good look at.
Some are rather cute. Have a good day folks.