[Mkguild] MKGuild Digest, Vol 100, Issue 20

Alex Green alexsurikat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 18:21:59 UTC 2015

Well, It looks like I just fail at email today.

On Sat, Jul 18, 2015 at 1:55 PM, <mkguild-bounces at lists.integral.org> wrote:

> Your mail to 'MKGuild' with the subject
>
>     Re: [Mkguild] MKGuild Digest, Vol 100, Issue 20

> The reason it is being held:
>
>     Message body is too big: 114798 bytes with a limit of 90 KB
>
> Either the message will get posted to the list, or you will receive
> notification of the moderator's decision.  If you would like to cancel
> this posting, please visit the following URL:
>

> http://lists.integral.org/confirm/mkguild/303711948cc3de41c60ba5519cb185f93bde3a1a

I forwarded the entire email I sent to Jack where I forgot to delete the
earlier messages to the list because I forgot to hit reply all the first
time; however, I did so as a reply and also forgot to delete the earlier
messages generated by the new reply which resulted in the first part of
Trust being copied and sent four times in one email. In other words, I
tried to send an email to the list twice and failed both times. Thanks to
Chris for fixing it.

Sorry I fail at email,
-AlexSurikat