[Mkguild] Problems with the archive website

Alex Green alexsurikat at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 18:42:25 UTC 2015

The first problem Chris mentioned was a php error. A variable, Counter, was
being accessed before it had been defined. I haven't run into it, so it
looks like whatever caused it has gone away for now.

The second problem is that the search feature provided by Google has
stopped working. I haven't been able to figure this one out. At first
glance, it appears there is a lot of stuff in the search URL that shouldn't
be there, but even after deleting it and trying to manually rerun it, the
error persists. In that case, the reason it failed might be that the
account that the search feature was tied to has been deleted, but this is
all conjecture as I am totally unfamiliar with how Google's custom search
feature works.

It might be worth it to ask Virmir about this one as he set it up and might
remember how to do it again.

P.S. I find it funny that both Chris and my test searches were related as
we both searched for or respective species.
-AlexSurikat