[Mkguild] Problems with the archive website

Virmir kendo at virmir.com
Sat Jul 18 19:13:39 UTC 2015

Hello!

Yes, that was merely a google custom search page.  I'm sure the syntax has
changed throughout the years.  It looks like the service is still offered,
so it's probably just a matter of setting up a new one.
https://cse.google.com/cse/

Regarding the domain, I do own and pay for metamorkeep.com.  This is no big
deal since it is a pittance, however if someone else more active in the
community would like to take up ownership, I certainly wouldn't have any
problem with that (I have like seven of these things anyway).  Whoever
takes it would have to promise to be super attentive and pay the bill on
time to avoid a transform.to situation though.  ;)

Somewhat related--I actually have the domain pointing to my nameservers
before it goes to Xepher.  This gives us a little more control in case
people have their own sites or blogs and want to use a subdomain or
something. E.g. mishablogsaboutmuffins.metamorkeep.com

--
-  Virmir | http://virmir.com