[Mkguild] Divine Travails of Rats - Pars V. Ascensum (f)

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Sat Jun 20 10:09:04 UTC 2015

And we had many conversations trying to figure out how our friend
Goldmark would even get that far in the contests!  I am very grateful
for all of Ryx's many contributions to this tale.  I could not have
written it without him.

As for the King and Goldmark, well... Having that much Rat'taur on
top of you is a perfectly acceptable way to lose a fight.  ;-)