[Mkguild] Hello

christian okane chrisokane at optimum.net
Mon May 18 17:28:32 UTC 2015

This is Captain Fox from DA,

just a small test to see if I got the  email right.

  The pic we want is to be a banner at the top of this page:
http://metamorkeep.com/  It features 7 characters sin an inn (or tavern).
All of them are characters in our Metamor Keep Story universe.

The basic scene is this:

Malger and Misanthe are playing a duet, Caroline and Kayla are trying to
drag Misha and Rickkter away from their table and their mazers (Mugs) of
frothing ale so that they can dance to the music.  Donny is bringing the
next round of ales for all to enjoy.

Misha - Fox morph, Gender: Male, Height: 5' 4", Weight: 150lb.  Appearance:
A red fox. He has a fresh scar on the left side of his face running from his
muzzle up to his ear, just missing his eye. Misha is missing his left ear
and several fingers from his right hand, both lost in combat.

Caroline - Otter morph, female height 5' 5 ", weight 135 pounds. Appearance
- brown otter.

Donnie - Tavern owner.  Gender Male. Cattle morph.  Height 5' 8" We never
fully developed Donnie's appearance so that is up to you!

Rickkter - Raccoon morph. Gender Male.  Always nicely dressed.

Kayla - Skunk Morph, Gender female.

I'll have to get some details are the remaining two for you.  Thanks for
doing this for us!

Chris

The Lurking Fox

aka Capt Fox