[Mkguild] Special Delivery?!?

Andrew Vineyard dimensional42 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 11:30:00 UTC 2015

Well, given they have no knowledge about data storage, I doubt they'd be
able to even access the records on the ship, let alone figure out how to
reverse engineer it. While I'm sure they might get curious, they
probably would think it's some strange magic making it run, and probably
very very dangerous. I take it you're thinking of a non-canon story for
the series?