[Mkguild] Special Delivery?!?

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Thu Nov 12 12:16:12 UTC 2015

This sounds like something more fit for the 2K version of Metamor then
for the standard Metamor Keep. As for impacts of an object from space
there is a story in progress (Yes, I know it's been sitting there for a
couple years) that has such an impact to the northwest of Glen Avery in
the Giant Downs. It should be hiding in out group files somewhere.

Kamau