[Mkguild] Regular visits to MK

Bill Kieffer aka Greyflank greyflank at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 5 00:39:25 UTC 2015

So the timer really starts when entering the valley (and leaving).

I wonder what the demarcation lines are like... I mean I assume someone's marked them out to be quite visible, especially if the limits of the curse are sharp and abrupt.  And, maybe they are not ... has anyone explored that?

I could see junior mages and apprentices exploring that like highway survey teams.  Also, I would postulate that maybe the spread of the curse might wiggle a little based on the keep's variable geometry.  Another reason for a survey crew.

I ask because I have a story in the back of my mind for Killgore (a character most of you haven't seen yet).

Just typing outloud,

-Bill