[Mkguild] Regular visits to MK

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 19:51:58 UTC 2015

 Stupid Yahoomail has the most inane editing interface in existence...
Anyway, as to the argument about the time duration being too long:  That is exactly how it is supposed to be and should be.  If people can just flit in and out every day without any fear or risk of the curse it looses its impact.And an outside estimation of two days beyond the curse per day spent within - with the current manifestation time of 14 days - is merely one month.  That is not a great deal of time and certainly not onerous.