[Mkguild] Regular visits to MK

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Tue Sep 8 20:53:40 UTC 2015

Keep in mind the travel times involved, and the amount of time and
money it took to mount a venture in the first place!  Further, some
of these merchants will be carrying goods from Metamor down to places
a week or more away from the Curse, Ellcaran, Kelewair, Elvquelin,
even Marigund or Salinon.  It's at LEAST two months by carriage to
Marigund in good weather.