[Mkguild] Regular visits to MK

Ryx sundansyr at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 13 11:44:43 UTC 2015

The curse is an incredibly complex, tangled, powerful magic that is omnipresent in Metamor.  Trying to figure out how much it had affected a person, before it actually begins to manifest, would be like figuring out how much salt was in a single cup of seawater in a bucket of the stuff - without removing that cup from the bucket to an environment without seawater.  Also, before it begins to manifest the curse is all but dormant, slowly gathering the necessary amount of mana to begin its transformation.As well, all mages 'sense' magic in a different way, some more sensitively or intuitively than others, so the degree one might determine the curse's influence beyond Metamor's influence would be highly unreliable.
I do, however, agree with the 'pace of plot' approach though caution against any sort of 'quick reset' without some pretty good rationale - for an individual as opposed to a blanket rote for all.