[Mkguild] Oren the Otter's Hippoc Arc

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Wed Aug 17 22:36:54 UTC 2016

I confess I had never particularly cared for
>>the idea of my character going on the trip to Hippoc

>      Oh?  Why was that, exactly, if you don’t mind my asking you?

At this point I don't recall the details of his
plot so I don't recall what objections I had with it.

, but I tend to be very flexible when other
>>folks want to use my characters and Oren was a
>>friend so as long as he was going to bring me
>>back in time for what I had in mind I was happy to let him have some fun.

>      That was very gracious of you, though I
> suppose I might do something like it if I ever
> find myself in a similar situation.

Well if we are going to work well together in
Metamor Keep we all have to be flexible and give
a little to make room for other writers.

The same has happened with Raven’s story arc
>>which was never finished before the main author left MK.

>      Aw, I’m still in the middle of that one
> and really like it so far, too!  Oh, well;

Sorry for ruining it for you. :-(

But when somebody decides that Metamor Keep no
>>longer holds any interest for them, it is
>>extremely difficult for the rest of us to pick up what they left behind.

I can understand that, I suppose.  It’s still kind of sad, though.

It is.  I know I had some plans that were
dependent on Raven's storyline wrapping up and
now I've got to figure out how to make one of my
character's arc actually arc. ;-)

>      I’ll look forward to whatever else you come up with, then!
>
>— RandomDSdevel/WhenCatsFoxesandWolvvesFly

Thank you!  I hope I have some new stuff soon. :-)