[Mkguild] Oren the Otter's Hippoc Arc

Bryce Glover randomdsdevel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 23:40:58 UTC 2016

> On Aug 15, 2016, at 11:33 PM, cokane8116 at aol.com wrote:
>
> MK has seen many people come into MK and start a story arc then leave. Some leave gracefully like Oren, others less so - [l]ike Raven.

     Sigh.

>    If you are interested in Oren[’]s stories perhaps you might want to take up the stories and finish it. I'm sure Oren won't mind. So long as you don’t overdo things and ask Oren[’]s permission. I'd also like some input on where you take the plot.
>
>    Chris
>    The Lurking Fox

     Perhaps I’ll find the time to do that eventually, but I unfortunately don’t have it right now, so it’ll have to wait for now (or somebody else might beat me to it and pick up writing where Oren left off instead.)  Whenever either I or that other somebody, whoever it might turn out to be, does get around to it, though, I’ll be sure to ask everybody interested for help with continuity (and I’m sure you’d offer such assistance to anybody else who might tie up these loose ends as well.)

Longingly wishing shi could help more,
     RandomDSdevel/WhenCatsFoxesandWolvesFly