[Mkguild] The Scenic Route

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Tue Oct 18 07:13:51 UTC 2016

Hello Eric,

I haven't been seeing this attachment name. Maybe it's how our
individual mail apps handle the attachments differently. On Stealth's
mail, I see 3 parts, Text, HTML and Part.txt. Plain text version of
the mail (unspecified size here), HTML version (19KB) and the list's
own signature (143 bytes). What size is this ATT00001.txt you're
seeing?

--
Best regards,
 AmigaDragon                            mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com