[Mkguild] Where is Midtown?

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Sat Oct 29 03:25:04 UTC 2016

Hello Cokane8116,

The only maps I see that label Laselle so far show it on the main road
through the valley next to the river but all the other maps showing
the rest of the Midlands show Midtown on the main road going
south(east) from the valley border to Komley. The other road going
south from the valley border goes southwest to Menth then southeast to
Sorin and east back to Komley, nearly a twice as long trip overall,
not likely to be a main route for purely travel distance reasons.
Tolls for passage through Midtown vs. lesser or nonexistent ones for
passage through Sorin and Menth may offset the inconvenience of a
longer trip for some travelers (caravans of merchants and cargo
haulers in particular).

cac> A good point came up while i was doing my latest story. Where is
cac> Midlown actually located? We have Laselle at the mouth of the
cac> valley as per at least 2 maps. But where is Midtown in relation
cac> to that? I assume that since it controls most of the traffic
cac> headed to the valley it is SOUTH of Laselle. On the main
cac> North-South road. But some information (at least 1 map) places it
cac> EAST of Laselle. But my question is how can it control traffic to
cac> the valley if it is off the main road?

cac> Comments? Corrections?

cac> check out the forum posting.
cac> http://mkworld.wikidot.com/forum/t-1970036/where-is-midtown

--