[Mkguild] Where is Midtown?

cokane8116 at aol.com cokane8116 at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 03:47:14 UTC 2016

A good point came up while i was doing my latest story. Where is Midlown actually located? We have Laselle at the mouth of the valley as per at least 2 maps. But where is Midtown in relation to that? I assume that since it controls most of the traffic headed to the valley it is SOUTH of Laselle. On the main North-South road. But some information (at least 1 map) places it EAST of Laselle. But my question is how can it control traffic to the valley if it is off the main road?

Comments? Corrections?

check out the forum posting.   http://mkworld.wikidot.com/forum/t-1970036/where-is-midtown