[Mkguild] A call to adventure!

Indagare . brenner.mike at gmail.com
Sat Nov 4 11:19:16 UTC 2017

>I like the idea!  By 719 Misha will have mostly retired from active scout
service. By this point having married Caroline and having several children.
Finbar would be in charge of the Long Scouts.

Thanks! Hmm, if most folks main characters are going to be retired or
uninterested, perhaps their kids or some new character? I mean, if folks
are interested in participating - writing parts of it from different
perspectives ala Winter Assault as Ryx suggested - I'd need more people
writing. Twenty years *can* be considered a full generation, so perhaps a
new generation of characters?

I know folks here in real life are probably busy, but there's no particular
time limit on the story.