[Mkguild] A call to adventure!

AmigaDragon ejolson at wiktel.com
Sun Nov 12 08:05:47 UTC 2017

Hello Indagare,

I really have to get back to work on my characters, finish the current
story I have mostly done. If Thanh and Binh get involved in any way,
I'll have to go ahead and decide which curse Binh gets (sometime
around 708-709) and what they've been up to since their January 708
arrival. I have some other minor characters thought up that might be
useful at least for cameos, I just have to start writing them too.

--
Best regards,
 AmigaDragon                            mailto:ejolson at wiktel.com