[Mkguild] Missing posts - the list engine being weird - as usual

cokane8116 at aol.com cokane8116 at aol.com
Wed Nov 22 03:35:20 UTC 2017

Ok

   It has been brought to my attention that not everyone is getting all the posts made to the lists. Some people (me included) are just not getting all posts made to the MKguild mailing list. When I go to the list archive the posts are there. But I never got them! I do get others. This is actually an improvement as i wasn't getting ANY posts till recently.

   When replying to a post on the list PLEASE be sure to hit REPLY ALL. Also be sure to check the mailing list archive once in a while in case you missed something.

   As usual be polite and try to play nice.

   Unless there are muffins involved - Then its every fur for themselves!  ;)

   Chris
   The Lurking fox