[Mkguild] Discord?

C. Matthias jagille3 at vt.edu
Fri Sep 29 10:07:23 UTC 2017

I am not on Discord and will not be on it or any
other chat programs for the foreseeable
future.  I do miss you guys and I might pop on
Skype from time to time but I expect by the time
I'm able to get into chatting regularly again the
way to do so will be completely different anyway.

Now if I can just get back to writing MK again...

(Note, if you ever felt daunted by the volume of
my stories and wondered if you'd ever be able to
keep up with me, now's the time since I'm
averaging a 20,000 word story a year at this point).

)