[Mkguild] Discord?

Kamau jc2blion at taconic.net
Fri Sep 29 13:25:43 UTC 2017

Getting the time to write or having the time when the mind is able to do
the work to write clearly is a challenge for someone with children.  You
are still taking the better course in placing your family first.  My
issue, like yours, may well be placing so much time and effort on the
needs of other that my creative juices are very low when there is a
break.  I still intend, as I'm sure you do as well, to get back to
unfinished stories and sharing in the MK group.

Kamau