[Vfw-times] a few new things

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Wed Dec 8 03:19:58 CST 1999

Hi everyone!

I wanted to let everyone know about a few new changes to the Virtual Furry
World.

The first is an entry page to the VFW.  It's rather bland now, but I hope
to get it looking snazzier.  It's at http://www.geocities.com/duster_skunk
This page leads to a map of the VFW, which now contains a link that will
open an optional navbar.  This effectively allows the realization of the
original vision of the charter members- to combine all the sites into a
"megasite" while still allowing the pages to operate independantly as well.

Cartoonia has been dropped from the VFW for the simple reason that it no
longer exists.  However, I'd encourage everyone to drop my Musashi's new
site and see what has replaced it.

I'm looking for some new webmasters to help me out with the maintainance of
some of the sites which I run personally.  Among the ones needing a helper:
The TSA Zoo and Stormhaven.

Lastly, we've got at least one newcomer to the list.  Everybody say Hi to
Leonidus!

"Hi, Leo!"

-Oren the Otter
8=-3