[Vfw-times] Hi, guys!

Leonidus A.K. Giganotosaurus alex at voyager.net
Wed Dec 8 06:34:32 CST 1999

Oren just got me on here, it'll give me yet another thing to do on my
long list, right next to 'paint cage', 'pick up dinner at park', and
'redecorate with new bone-carvings'. Hehehe :)

Anyway, Oren's comic strip sorta inspired me, although I wouldn't want
to be charged by him with plagiarism. I think I'm going to do a
comic-strip for Shyrrokar, my MMORPG I'm building. I dunno exactly what
I'm gonna do, but it could be something to keep people coming back to
the game's site.

I'm not exactly VFW-member material, I never seem to be able to stick to
one thing too long. :-/ Hopefully that will change, but so far I've been
pretty lousy in my attempts.

But, enough of that.

Hi guys!

--