[Vfw-times] a welcome

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Sun Dec 12 20:43:13 CST 1999

I'd like to welcome four newcomers to the Virtual Furry World list.

Say hello to Kim Edwards, who likes Metamor Keep, and especially Oren,
which means she can't be all bad.

Say hello to Ian Williams, one of the top transformation-themed artists in
the field, whom I recently had the priviledge of featuring in TSAT magazine.

Say hello to Tauvix, operator of Debus.net and former host of the TSA Sampler.

And lastly, say hello to I Want Power, the first subscriber with a
tripple-barrel name.

And as long as I'm here, has everyone seen the new entrance page, and the
optional navbar?  Check them out by going to the adress in the footer and
tell me what y'all think.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH