[Vfw-times] furry haircut

Musashi cartoonempress at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 00:14:57 CST 1999

Help! You probably can't help me but still. How can I
draw furry guys? I mean, they don't have any ears on
the sides of their heads so you can't do sideburns or
anything! all my furry guys have long hair and it
looks so weird! and the same thing with girls.. i
can't make them have ponytails! Can somebody help me?
Please? *falls to her knees and begs for help* i've
been thinking about it for months and can't come up
with anything!
the only non-cool thing about being a furry artist.
*cries*

well bye.

how come nobody's writing? *sniffle* write people
WRITE! =P

MusashiGal

=====
http://zap.to/Cartoonia

I'm a proud Rocketshipper.
"Are infants to be nutcrackered into their tombs, and is nobody to save them?" - Matthew Pocket, Great Expectations.