[Vfw-times] closures

Oren Otter bevary at atcjet.net
Thu Apr 20 07:32:31 CDT 2000

A number of things related to the VFW are going to be closing.

Due to problems with geocities, Duster's Skunk Barn and Sira's Island will
be closing.

the four rings I maintain, which include the Metamor Keep ring, the Furry
Funny Papers, the Mustelid ring, and the VFW itself, will be dissolved, as
the site which the ring homepages are on is being shut down, and they will
be far too much hassle to relocate.

The Changing workplace will be taking a haiatus.  Whether I return to it
remains to be seen.  Right now, it is far too painful for me to write
anything pertaining to the TSA.

the Furry Funnies Stand will be closing due to lack of interest.

The TSA zoo and the TSA card game will be deleted for personal reasons.

further notice to follow as events warrant.

-Oren the Otter
8=-3
tlhaQ biQ Ha'DIbaH
The Changing Workplace: http://www.geocities.com/ottercomics