[Vfw-times] A prayer request

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Wed Aug 9 16:45:40 CDT 2000

Hello everyone :-)

About a week ago, I realized that I had reason to believe that God may be
trying to tell me something, but I wasn't sure.  So like any good Christian
should, I prayed about it.  I realized that God is trying to tell me
something.  I realized that though I am a born again Christian, I haven't
been living my life for the Lord like I should be and that I need to get some
things in my life cleaned up.  I started by deleting all the things (not just
images) in my personal archives that I feel were tempting me to have thoughts
that I shouldn't have, even emptying the recycle bin after I was done
deleting so it won't be easy to get those things back.  Removing links on my
website that go to sites with content that could tempt myself and others to
have unclean thoughts will be done as soon as I have the time.

I also realize that it would be foolish and arrogant to think I can make this
change by myself and that I need the help, council, support and prayer of
others.  especially since in the Autumn of last year, I tried something
similar and soon went back to the way I was.

My prayer request that I make to everyone who reads this is that you please
pray for the Lord to help me through this, to make the change that I need to
make, to have the strength to not go back, to live my live for the Lord and
to always put the Lord first.

For the two recipients of this to whom I am related, I ask that you please
speak with the other members of my family and ask them to pray for me too.

Thanx in advance to everyone for your prayers :-)

Finally, I want to clarify that I will remain online and in contact with
friends as before.  I have several good friends online who, although I've
never met any of them in real life, I couldn't bear to lose contact with
them.  I also intend to remain a part of the furry community being as I
believe that one can be a furry fan and/or lifestyler and still be a good
Christian.

Again, thanx for your help and prayers :-)

Cloudchaser Shaconage