[Vfw-times] You might be a plushie fan if...

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Sun Aug 27 15:15:39 CDT 2000

Hello all!

I have been perusing the archives at a big site that's about "you might be
if..." type humor and they allow sumissions from visitors to the site.  The
main page is at
http://www.youmightbe.com/
and their "submit" page is at
http://www.youmightbe.com/submit_page.asp

If anybody can think of anything that goes along with
You might be a plushie fan if...
and it's not something explicit or suggestive (that  kind of stuff will be
rejected), then go to to that submit page and submit your line with "You
might be a plushie fan if..." as the category!  If enough are sent (it only
takes a few), then "You might be a plushie fan if..." will probably get
listed on that site :-)  I've already submitted "If you'd rather cuddle and
hug your favorite plushie than your signifigant other"

Take care!

Cloudchaser Shaconage