[Vfw-times] Prayer request for another fur

Rufinoform at aol.com Rufinoform at aol.com
Thu Aug 31 12:06:41 CDT 2000

Hello :-)

A fur who's a good friend of mine will be having surgery, probably in
mid-September, to correct a deformity that this person has in one foot
because of severe muscle spasms and to fix the foot so that the spasms can't
cause the problem to happen again.  Though nothing's definite yet, the
possibility does exist that once the surgeons get in there and see how bad
the damage is, they may have to amputate just below the knee or possibly
higher.  Again, an amputation isn't definite yet.

This upcoming surgery has my friend feeling very frightened because it will
increase already chronic pain that this person is having and if the foot is
amputated, it will make my friend even more of a cripple than what this
person already is because of the left leg already being unusable due to
damage that occured during major spinal surgery that this person has already
had.

Please pray for my friend.  Thanx :-)

Cloudchaser